1. A gorgeous birthstone necklace presented in a ~message in a bottle~ jar. Looking for a super personalized, super sentimental, super last minute gift? Consider it your lucky day because BAM! You’ve found it.
2. A wine bottle vacuum pumper that removers air from your ~vino~ to preserve freshness for up to a week. Not that a bottle of wine would last a week in your house, but…
Just insert this wine vacuum into the bottle, pump until you hear a click noise, and that’s it! Just add in a bottle stopper (this set comes with two!) to prevent air from getting in the bottle again.
Promising review: “Wow! I have had this for about 5 months now and it works great! I drink red wine quite a bit and almost always leave a glass or two in the bottle. Prior to buying this, that glass or two is basically vinegar within one to two days (depending on the type of wine). If you have a half bottle or more remaining, this pump will keep that half bottle tasting like it was just opened.” —Red
3. A slow rising squish toy you’ll want to keep handy at the office. Consider yourself prepared for the next “As per my last email…” situation.
4. A book of keepsake postcards packed with puns for ~that~ pal in your friend group. You know, the one to snort laugh at their own jokes. It’s me. I am that friend.
23 Pieces Of Jewelry And Accessories From Walmart That Only Look Expensive
1. A fabulous hollow heart ring that’ll probably become your (and your bestie’s) new obsession.
2. A stunning multilayer necklace featuring a pendant and crystal that’ll look ~out of this world~ accessorizing any outfit.
3. A precious pair of sterling silver Mickey stud earrings, because you deserve accessories that’ll make you smile every time you put them on.
4. A stainless steel cross charm bracelet to celebrate your faith in the fiercest way.
Promising review: “I ordered two of theses Hallmark bracelets for my daughters for a special gift that I give them each year. The bracelets are well-made. And this particular style is a bracelet that they can wear to church functions or anytime, if they so choose to do so.”